Why are we asking you for your data?
We will sometimes ask you for your personal data in order to provide you with the services or products that you request. Certain examples when it is necessary for us to obtain this data in order to perform the actions requested are making purchases, contacting our customer service department, requesting the receipt of notifications, creating a user account, participating in our draws and competitions or using our website.
The user guarantees the authenticity of any data communicated through www.mjnseras.com and must keep the information provided to MJN NEUROSERVEIS up to date in order for it to be in line with his/her actual situation and is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that he/she makes, as well as for the damages caused by the same to MJN NEUROSERVEIS or to third parties.
What way will we use your personal data?
- To communicate information that may be of interest to you.
- To be able to provide the functions and utilities of our website (purchase, custom content, access to the customer service form).
- To improve our services and adapt them to the profile of our customers.
- For general company internal strategy research and analysis purposes.
- To prevent or detect fraud, illegal use or violations. To protect our property, security and rights.
- Other purposes: in the event that your personal data are used for other purposes, you will be specifically advised of the same at the time of collection and we will ask for your consent.
How long will we store your personal data for?
¿What do I have the right to do with my personal data?
Please be aware that you can request access to your personal data (an electronic copy of your personal data; correction of your personal data; removal of your personal data) at any time.
You specifically have the following rights in accordance with current legislation:
- Access: To obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Rectification: You may request the rectification of your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Removal:Request the removal of your personal data provided that this complies with any of the grounds provided by law.
- Processing restriction: Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data provided that this complies with any of the grounds provided by law.
- Oposición: Objeción al tratamiento de sus datos personales.
- Data portability:: Request that the personal data you supplied to be returned to you in digital format.
Please be informed that you can file an appeal to the Data Protection Agency in accordance with current legislation.
Are my personal data shared with anyone?
MJN NEUROSERVEIS is responsible for the personal data collected and guarantees its confidentiality. The data will only be used as specified at the time of approval by the customer and MJN NEUROSERVEIS undertakes to adopt the necessary levels of protection and the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the safety of your personal data in order to prevent the loss, theft, processing and unauthorised access.
How can I contact MJN NEUROSERVEIS?
Please send an email to email@example.com if you do not wish your personal data to be processed with the purposes described herein.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about users’ browsing habits or of their computer and may be used to recognise the user, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their computer is being used.
What do we use them for?
Third parties may also collect information through websites using third-party cookies, plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of these data is subject to their own privacy policies.
¿What types of cookies are used by this website?
- Session functional cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic operation of the website and are therefore always enabled for the same. They keep the user signed in during the use of MJN NEUROSERVEIS SL,’s website, allowing the user to interact with the same. They help enable the purchase and payment process, as well as to deal with security issues and in accordance with regulations.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to improve the operation of our websites by monitoring the use. In certain cases, these cookies improve the speed we take in processing your request and allow us to remember the preferences of the website that you have selected. Rejecting these cookies can generate poorly adapted recommendations and result in the website performing slowly.
- Analysis cookies: These are any that are processed either directly or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and therefore conduct the statistical analysis and measurement of the use made by users of the service offered. Your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the provision of products or services that we offer.
- Social network and advertising cookies: Social network cookies provide you with the option of connecting to their social networks and to share the contents of our website through social networks. Advertising cookies (from third-parties) collect information to help better adapt advertising to their interests, both inside and outside of our website. These cookies sometimes involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies may generate the display of advertising that is not relevant for you, or that may stop you from properly connecting to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or do not allow you to share content on social networks.
How do I change my cookie settings?
You can find information on how to do this if you use the following as a browser for example:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: : http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: : http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html